Thu, 29 Feb|
Claremont Pier, Lowestoft
Run Session - Nicole | Watchless 5km
Watchless 5km time trial. Best prediction wins. Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential. Meet at Claremont Pier Lowestoft, free parking after 6pm
Time & Location
29 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 20:00
Claremont Pier, Lowestoft, Claremont Rd, Lowestoft NR33 0BS, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach | Nicole Watchless 5km time trial. Best prediction wins.
Let Nicole know your predicted time before the run session if possible. Does not have to be quick, it is all about who can get the closest to their predicted time.
No watches allowed, but you can put them round your ankle to get a Strava entry, as long as you don’t look at it whilst running!
Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have attended.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet at Claremont Pier Lowestoft, free parking after 6pm
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.