Mon, 25 Oct|
Archbishop Sancroft High School
19:30 Harleston Swim Session
19:30 swim session, swim duration of 45 mins. £3 for members
Time & Location
25 Oct 2021, 19:30 – 20:15
Archbishop Sancroft High School, Archbishop Sancroft High School, Wilderness Ln, Harleston IP20 9DD, UK
About The Event
19:30 swim session, swim duration of 45 mins.
Session plan details to follow.
By booking you agree to the following Swimmer Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX. NO BOOKING = NO SWIM.
- Do not come to the facility if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- To reduce time spent in changing areas arrive “ready to swim”.
- Bring your own floats/fins etc if required.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times on school campus.
- Enter the pool by the glass doors where you will be greeted by the swim activator who will register you.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Proceed to changing rooms – change responsibly and head to your lane.
- Respect that people of different standards and abilities will use the pool, respect their right to enjoy their swim. Remember, other swimmers could be undertaking a different swim session to you – or doing it faster or slower. If you need to overtake someone please be patient and wait for them to stop at the end of a length and allow you to pass. If you notice someone faster than you allow them to pass between lengths.
- If you need to rest please move to a corner of your lane and face away from other swimmers. Please try to maintain social distance and avoid bunching for a chat at the shallow end.
- Once you have finished your swim please exit the pool promptly.
- You are permitted to use the shower. Dry and change quickly and exit the session via the glass doors from the changing room.
Please DO NOT swim in the pool before 19:30
For the evenings off duty activator only.