Mon, 05 Oct|
Archbishop Sancroft High School
19:30 Swim Session
Members get priority. £3 for members, £5 for non-members Non-members can register interest and if sufficient space will be notified the day before.
Time & Location
05 Oct 2020, 19:30 – 20:30
Archbishop Sancroft High School, Archbishop Sancroft High School, Wilderness Ln, Harleston IP20 9DD, UK
About The Event
19:30 swim session, swim duration of 45 mins.
By booking you agree to the following Swimmer Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX. NO BOOKING = NO SWIM.
- Have the paypal app installed on your phone for payment on the night, if you don’t have paypal please pay by bank transfer and show proof on the night.
- Do not come to the facility if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- To reduce time spent in changing areas arrive “ready to swim”.
- Bring your own floats/fins etc if required
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times on school campus.
- Enter the pool by the glass doors where you will be greeted by the swim activator who will check your health status and register you
- Scan the two QR codes with your phone. 1 QR code for NHS and 1 QR code to pay. £3 for members, £5 for non-members
- Sanitise your hands
- Proceed to changing rooms – change responsibly and head to your lane, anti-clockwise around the pool to the shallow end. One way system in place.
- Respect that people of different standards and abilities will use the pool, respect their right to enjoy their swim. Remember, other swimmers could be undertaking a different swim session to you – or doing it faster or slower. If you need to overtake someone please be patient and wait for them to stop at the end of a length and allow you to pass. If you notice someone faster than you allow them to pass between lengths.
- If you need to rest please move to a corner of your lane and face away from other swimmers. Please try to maintain social distance and avoid bunching for a chat at the shallow end
- Once you have finished your swim please exit the pool (try to avoid using the steps if you are able to) and go to the changing rooms, anticlockwise around the pool.
- You are not permitted to use the shower. Dry and change quickly and exit the session via the fire doors from the changing room.
Members will take priority over places. Non members can register interest and will be notified if available space available the night before.
Please DO NOT swim in the pool before 19:30
This option is for non-members£5.00