Mon, 27 Nov|
Archbishop Sancroft High School
Harleston Swim Session
Harleston Swim 7:30–8:30pm £4 members only WARM UP (10 min) DRILLS (15 min) MAIN SET (30 min) COOL DOWN (5 min)
Time & Location
27 Nov 2023, 19:30 – 20:30
Archbishop Sancroft High School, Archbishop Sancroft High School, Wilderness Ln, Harleston IP20 9DD, UK
About The Event
Swim session at Harleston, 19:30-20:30. Arrive for 19:15 in the pool for a 19:30 start.
Here is this week's swim session with your swim team of Roly Shaw, Nic Edwards and Jenny Lucas-Hill.
W/U - Reducing Rest
3 to 5 x 4L
Reduce RI from 40 sec to 20 sec.
Drills - Turns
Main - Ramp
(12L @ 40%), 10L @ 50%, 8L @ 60%, 6L @ 70%, 4L @ 80%, 2L @ 90%.
RI = 30 sec.
C/D - Athlete Choice
Easy 4 - 12 lengths - include breaststroke and backstroke (if safe).
Have a great session everyone and remember to stretch.
Members only, cost £4.
Please go on the waiting list if the session is full.
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
Please do not enter the changing rooms before 19:15.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to a member of the swim coach team.
For the evenings off duty activator only.£0.00