Mon, 15 May|
Lido Swim Session
Lido Swim 7–8pm £4 members only WARM UP (10 min) - “REPEAT PROGRESSIVE” DRILLS (15 min) - “HEAD / BODY ROTATION” MAIN SET (30 min) - “THRESHOLD OR MAXIMUM FOR TWO LENGTHS” COOL DOWN (5 min)
Time & Location
15 May 2023, 19:00 – 20:00
Beccles Lido, Puddingmoor, Beccles NR34 9PL, UK
About The Event
Swim session at Beccles Lido - 7pm until 8pm.
This week the coaches are Abi Bremner and Roly Shaw. We have capacity for 30 athletes - seeded into slow, medium, fast and elite groups on the night by activator Danny Sayer.
The session is shown below. The coaches will adapt as needed to suit pace and time available. Sign up now before it fills! There are issues with PayPal atm so you may need to BACS payment and confirm your sign up on the WAG.
WARM UP (10 min) - “REPEAT PROGRESSIVE”
2 x (2L Slow, 2L Steady, 2L Medium, 2L Fast.)
DRILLS (15 min) - “HEAD / BODY ROTATION”
Multiple strokes per breath.
Dead man floating.
MAIN SET (30 min) - “THRESHOLD OR MAXIMUM FOR TWO LENGTHS”
15 to 20 x 2L.
RI = 30 sec for “maximum” effort.
RI = 10 sec for “threshold” effort ie “half hour pace.”
COOL DOWN (5 min)
4-12L Easy. Inc backstroke and breaststroke.
Members only, cost £4.
Please go on the waiting list if the session is full.
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
On arrival to the session please use the usual turnstile entrance – we can arrive from 18:50 to check in at reception. Coaches and Activators can arrive earlier.
Once we are allowed “on site” by the Lido team, we have full use of the cubicles, lockers and chairs / tables.
Lane order from cubicle side facing the pool will be: Elite, Fast, Medium, Slow.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to a member of the swim coach team.
Lido Swim£4.00Sold Out
Select this only if Lido Swim ticket is sold out. Waiting List Only, please do not turn up to Lido unless you've received separate confirmation that you have a space.£0.00