Mon, 06 Jun|
Lido Swim Session | Beccles Tri Practice Session
Lido Swim 7–8pm Pool will be setup as the revised 420m (7x60m) triathlon layout for the evening £4 members only
Time & Location
06 Jun 2022, 19:00 – 20:00
Beccles Lido, Puddingmoor, Beccles NR34 9PL, UK
About The Event
Swim session at Beccles Lido - 7pm until 8pm.
Pool will be setup as the revised 420m (7x60m) triathlon layout for the evening
Capacity for 30 people as per normal sessions.
Members only, cost £4.
Please go on the waiting list if the session is full.
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
On arrival to the session please use the usual turnstile entrance – we can arrive from 18:50 to check in at reception. Coaches and Activators can arrive earlier.
Once we are allowed “on site” by the Lido team, we have full use of the cubicles, lockers and chairs / tables. (Hello 2019!)
Lane order from cubicle side facing the pool will be: Fast, Medium, Slow, Social (including use of slide!).
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to a member of the swim coach team - Roly Shaw, Suzy Esser or Marcus Nichols.
Select this only if Lido Swim ticket is sold out. Waiting List Only, please do not turn up to Lido unless you've received separate confirmation that you have a space.