Lido Swim Session [Tuesday]
Time & Location
About The Event
Swim session at Beccles Lido - 8pm until 9pm.
One lane available for a total of 6 people, thanks to Team Waveney Swimming Club for providing this.
Members only, cost £3.
There is a bucket just inside reception window - please leave your £3 in there and if last person could write date and how many on the pad please.
Please go on the waiting list if the session is full.
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Adhere to all the requirements and instructions - we don't want to place anyone at an undue risk.
- Be mindful of others needs and reservations - we're all in this together!
- Don't be greedy - limit yourself to one session a week until we see how it works out!
On arrival to the session please use the usual turnstile entrance – ideally no more than 5 minutes before session start time.
Assemble and change in the “post swim changing area” outside the cubicles (under the awning if necessary).
Cubicles won’t be available, so please arrive “swim ready”.
Post swim – because of our own end of day cleaning and Covid sanitisation, cubicles and showers won’t be available, so I suggest to re-robe and leave please, again by the usual turnstile exit.
We will be relying on attendees to maintain social distance from each other, Team Waveney and Lido staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to a member of the swim coach team - Roly Shaw, Suzy Esser or Marcus Nichols.
- Lido Swim£0£00£0