top of page
Thu, 22 Jul|
Sports and Social Club, Ken Markland Way
Run Session - Abi | Recorded Session for LiRF qualification
Fartlek training; walk/jog, 10km pace, 5km pace, 1 mile pace blocks. Meet at Sports and Social Club car park off Ken Markland Way.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
22 Jul 2021, 19:00
Sports and Social Club, Ken Markland Way, Ken, Markland Way, Beccles NR34 9RH, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Abi Fartlek training; walk/jog, 10km pace, 5km pace, 1 mile pace blocks.
Session will be recorded in part as it forms part of Abi's LiRF qualification.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX via BTC website. NO BOOKING = NO RUN.
- Ensure that you are visible and your equipment is in good working order. Reflective hi-vis, head or chest light.
- Do not come to training if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times. Athletes can train in “separate groups” of up to a maximum of five people. There is no limit on the number of groups. Be considerate and sensible, please.
- Arrive ON TIME at the meet point where you will be greeted by the coach / leader who will check your health status and register you.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet at Sports and Social Club car park off Ken Markland Way.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.
bottom of page