Thu, 16 Nov|
Sir John Leman High School
Run Session - Karen | Manic miles
3 or 4 x 1 mile (1609m) effort. Recovery as required (10 - 12 min cycle). Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential. Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Time & Location
16 Nov 2023, 19:00 – 20:00
Sir John Leman High School, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Karen Manic miles | 3 x 1 mile (1609m) effort. Recovery as required (10 - 12 min cycle).
Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have attended.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.