Thu, 08 Dec|
Beccles Sports Centre
Run Session - Karen | Steps upwards
1 min effort, 2,3,4,5,6,7 with 90 sec walk recovery. Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential. Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Time & Location
08 Dec 2022, 19:00
Beccles Sports Centre, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Karen Steps upwards | 1 min effort, 2,3,4,5,6,7 with 90 sec walk recovery.
Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have attended.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.