Thu, 01 Sept|
Cucumber Lane off the Relief Road
Run Session - Karen | Tiring two kilometres
3 x 2000m effort. Recovery as required - approx 3 min. Bright colours and possibly hi viz recommended whilst it is still dusk when we finish. Meet at Cucumber Lane off the Beccles Southern Relief Road. ///shady.conspire.croaking https://w3w.co/shady.conspire.croaking
Time & Location
01 Sept 2022, 19:00
Cucumber Lane off the Relief Road, Beccles NR34 7XH, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Karen Tiring two kilometres | 3 x 2000m effort. Recovery as required - approx 3 min.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Bright colours and possibly hi viz recommended whilst it is still dusk when we finish.
Meet at Cucumber Lane off the Beccles Southern Relief Road.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.