Thu, 22 Jun|
The Locks Inn Community Pub
Run Session - Nicole | Geldeston Locks Pub Run
Run from and then to the Locks for a beverage
Time & Location
22 Jun, 19:00
The Locks Inn Community Pub, Lock's Ln, Beccles NR34 0HW, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Nicole Geldeston Locks Pub Run | Run from and then to the Locks for a beverage.
Meeting at the Locks
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.