Thu, 25 Aug|
The Three Horseshoes
Run Session - Nicole | The Three Horseshoes Pub Run
Meeting at The Three Horseshoes before a run out returning to the pub for a drink or four. 15 min continuous (approx) 100 - 200m effort, 100 - 200m jog recovery. 10 min steady run. Repeat effort / recovery for further 15 min.
Time & Location
25 Aug 2022, 19:00
The Three Horseshoes, North Cove, Beccles NR34 7PH, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Nicole The Three Horseshoes Pub Run with Bonus Strides | 15 min continuous (approx) 100 - 200m effort, 100 - 200m jog recovery. 10 min steady run. Repeat effort / recovery for further 15 min.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.