Thu, 09 Dec|
Beccles Sports Centre
Run Session - Roly | 1200 metre repeats
4 or 5 sets of (1200m effort on 8 to 9 min cycle).. Head/Chest Torch and Hi Viz mandatory. Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Time & Location
09 Dec 2021, 19:00
Beccles Sports Centre, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Roly 1200 metre repeats | 4 or 5 sets of (1200m effort on 8 to 9 min cycle).
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX via BTC website. NO BOOKING = NO RUN.
- Ensure that you are visible and your equipment is in good working order. Reflective hi-vis, head or chest light mandatory.
- Do not come to training if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times. Athletes can train in “separate groups” of up to a maximum of five people. There is no limit on the number of groups. Be considerate and sensible, please.
- Arrive ON TIME at the meet point where you will be greeted by the coach / leader who will check your health status and register you.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.