Run Session - Roly | Steps downwards
Time & Location
About The Event
Lead Coach - Roly 7 min effort, 6,5,4,3,2,1 with 90 sec walk recovery.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX via BTC website. NO BOOKING = NO RUN.
- Ensure that you are visible and your equipment is in good working order. Reflective hi-vis, head or chest light.
- Do not come to training if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times. Athletes can train in “separate groups” of up to a maximum of five people. There is no limit on the number of groups. Be considerate and sensible, please.
- Arrive ON TIME at the meet point where you will be greeted by the coach / leader who will check your health status and register you.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo. Please bring hi-viz and head/chest torch as it does get dark in places.
Session is free for Beccles Triathlon Club members and £1 for Non-Members