top of page
Thu, 13 Oct|
Beccles Sports Centre
Run Session - Steve | Fartlek / Surges
3 x surges of approx 10 mins duration, continuous running. Recovery between 1 and 2.5 mins. Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential. Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
13 Oct 2022, 19:00
Beccles Sports Centre, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Steve Fartlek / Surges | 3 x surges of approx 10 mins duration, continuous running. Recovery between 1 and 2.5 mins.
Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have swum.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.
bottom of page