top of page
Thu, 23 Sept|
Beccles Sports Centre
Run Session - Steve | Strides
15 min continuous (approx) 100 - 200m effort, 100 - 200m jog recovery. 10 min steady run. Repeat effort / recovery for further 15 min. Head/Chest Torch and Hi Viz mandatory. Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
23 Sept 2021, 19:00
Beccles Sports Centre, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Steve Strides | 15 min continuous (approx) 100 - 200m effort, 100 - 200m jog recovery. 10 min steady run. Repeat effort / recovery for further 15 min.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX via BTC website. NO BOOKING = NO RUN.
- Ensure that you are visible and your equipment is in good working order. Reflective hi-vis, head or chest light mandatory.
- Do not come to training if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times. Athletes can train in “separate groups” of up to a maximum of five people. There is no limit on the number of groups. Be considerate and sensible, please.
- Arrive ON TIME at the meet point where you will be greeted by the coach / leader who will check your health status and register you.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.
bottom of page