Thu, 28 Sept|
Mayflower House, Ellough, Beccles
Run Session - Stu/Abi | Bleep Test
Bleep - 20m cones, good (non-slip) surface, pre-recorded quickening bleeps, reach turn before next bleep. Location in Ellough, see description for further details.
Time & Location
28 Sept, 19:00
Mayflower House, Ellough, Beccles, Ellough, Beccles NR34 7TR, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Stu/Abi Bleep Test | Bleep - 20m cones, good (non-slip) surface, pre-recorded quickening bleeps, reach turn before next bleep.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have attended.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Along church road,
Straight over at the crossroads , up to the top of the hill, Mayflower house drive is on the right dead opposite the church.
Parking is next to the Church
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.