top of page
Thu, 03 Nov|
Ken Markland Way
Run Session - Stuart | 1200 metre repeats
4 or 5 sets of (1200m effort on 8 to 9 min cycle). Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential. Meet at carpark off Ken Markland Way. https://what3words.com/inefficient.whirlpool.cutback
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
03 Nov 2022, 19:00
Ken Markland Way, Common Ln, Beccles NR34 9RH, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Stuart 1200 metre repeats | 4 or 5 sets of (1200m effort on 8 to 9 min cycle).
Hi Viz and head/chest torches essential.
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Turn up if you have a slot booked - otherwise someone else could have attended.
- Don't turn up if you haven't - you may have a wasted journey.
- Athletes are generally encouraged to maintain the good protocols and practices that we have become accustomed to during the pandemic.
- These include, for example, personal hygiene and sanitation practices, self health checks and respect for others who may not be as comfortable with the relaxation of national guidance.
- Please continue to observe current government advice and adhere to any requests from any party whose facilities we make use of.
- Please continue to book onto club training sessions in advance of attending.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet at carpark off Ken Markland Way.
Limited to 30 people, and will be groups of 8.
bottom of page