Thu, 22 Oct|
Beccles Sports Centre
Run Session - Suzy | Reducing blocks
3 sets (4min effort, 2min recovery) + 3 sets (3E, 1.5R) + 3 sets (2E, 1R) + 3 sets (1E, 0.5R). Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo. Please bring hi-viz and torch as it does get dark in places. Open to members and non-members
Time & Location
22 Oct 2020, 19:00
Beccles Sports Centre, Ringsfield Rd, Beccles NR34 9PF, UK
About The Event
Lead Coach - Suzy 3 sets (4min effort, 2min recovery) + 3 sets (3E, 1.5R) + 3 sets (2E, 1R) + 3 sets (1E, 0.5R).
By signing up you agree to the following Runner Protocol as a condition of booking:
- Pre-book on WIX via BTC website. NO BOOKING = NO RUN.
- Ensure that you are visible and your equipment is in good working order. Reflective hi-vis, head or chest light.
- Do not come to training if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) or if anyone in your household or ‘bubbles’ is doing so.
- Be mindful of social distancing at all times. Athletes can train in “separate groups” of up to a maximum of five people. There is no limit on the number of groups. Be considerate and sensible, please.
- Arrive ON TIME at the meet point where you will be greeted by the coach / leader who will check your health status and register you.
- If you wish to divert/leave the group, ensure the coach / leader is aware of your intentions.
Meet outside entrance to Sir John Leman school. As per event photo. Please bring hi-viz and head/chest torch as it does get dark in places.
Session is free for Beccles Triathlon Club members and £1 for Non-Members